Tuesday, August 1, 2017

World class July 31, 2017

This week I don't even know what happened but there was a lot of it. I got attacked by cats multiple times. I picked up someone's dog while they were in the middle of walking it and I forgot that it wasn't a normal thing that you do. But we got to share the Book of Mormon with him so it ended up being ok. 
A LOT of people came to church this week, it was crazy!! Carol told us she was going to be out of town but she surprised us. As well as a another investigator and some less active members. Church was awesome
We have met multiple witches this week.
 I don't really know what else to talk about but I just want you all to know that I love my mission. It has CHANGED me and changed me for the better. I am so glad we have the opportunity to change because of the grace of Jesus Christ. He empowers me so much and motivates me to do better and to work harder. He has and continues to change my heart. I know that there is a person that Heavenly Father needs me to be and I know that I personally could not have come close to being that person without going on a mission.
Love you! sister madsen 

S/O to sister Corbett's legs
A really hard sounding church
The corn and wind things 
And more mission bear pics for old times sake 






All sister Jardine and I have is different pictures of us with ice cream
One of them was ONE DOLLAR. We were in the elders area and this man was pushing around a cart with ice cream and we ran to him and bought some Mexican Ice cream and gave him a picture of Jesus Christ and he kissed it. We were walking away and turned around and he kissed it again.



No comments:

Post a Comment