Tuesday, August 22, 2017

I'm illegal now Aug. 21, 2017

ok quick things that happened this week ready go

- Carol confessed two things to us this week. #1 she is in a bowling league #2 she drank some coffee. so we are pushing her baptism back a week (no happy bday mom, sorry) just so she can feel super ready and prepared

- I hit 18 months

- sundays here are really just killing me because for some reason we always plan on seeing of bunch of people who have cats and by the end of the day I keep being a puffy eyed runny nose Benadryl mess. But I slept really good

- we walked out of the Walmart parking lot and a lady asked us if we wanted to use her glasses to see the eclipse so we did and it was pretty cool. She was probably the happiest lady in the world. 

- and the greatest of all, my friend RANDY GOT BAPTIZED THIS WEEK. We got a call from the Peoria sisters letting us know about it and we were able to go! every sister that has ever taught him was able to be there and it was the funnest reunion IN THE WORLD. I was so happy for randy. He has been waiting so long and he looked so excited to finally be baptized 

Heavenly Father is good and I am glad to be here

sister madsen 

Randy's baptism!! And all the sisters!
SISTER WHITLEY
Randy again ft investigator Kathy, who we all have also taught. She
came to the baptism





No comments:

Post a Comment